What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Full Title and Vehicle History Reports from VinAlert.com
- VinAlert has Motorcycle history reports, motorcycle vin check, and is a competitor of CARFAX VINSEARCH
- State-of-the-art live help system to assist customers in buying Vehicle History Reports.
- VinAlert.com Price Comparison tops all VIN Search companies
- Each Report Checks For Owner History and Diplicate Titles
- Check for theft Theft (USA, Mexico, and Canada)
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. VIN Alert scores 64.16/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.vinalert.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $16.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: vinalert.com you’ll also be taken through to vinalert.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)